Friday, August 28, 2009

27 of AugustJoo Yee and her juniors celebrated with me at little chef
LOL
My sister guides
make me so touch.
CLB guides thank you much.
Soon Yee still missed her tuition class.
LOL
when the waiter lit up the candle
I was get shocked
I really dont know what i should say that time
Very amazing.=)
Just feel quite warm.
haha
then chat with them there.
After came back
We have a simple bbq party at my house
with my gang.
after they arrive my house
four of us Lin,Yin,Ming and me went to kah wei's house and fetch him
then straight went to eat.
Ming is our driver.
thanks ya.
after that started our bbq party
Incharge by Ming
He was QM in scout before.=)
Yin and I still make Roti Lilit
haha
Ming send me the bday egg

Very cute right?
I means the egg.==
thanks for my ji muis heng dais
still help me clear my house
thanks a lot
finally the amazingly time is reach.
Many of friends msg me
my friend still tried he best to be the first person who wish me
LOL
thanks a lot
I have a sleepless night
izzit too happy?
haha

28 of August
11.ooa.m went to tuition
after tuition
went to sunway with family
my sis bought me a PDI t-shirt
Lin bought a PDI t-shirt as well
LOL
i should love PDI.
haha
thanks for the wishes and presents.
Happy Birthday to me.
Sexy and Sweet 17th.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment