Friday, August 14, 2009

Exam is over.

Exam is over today.
LOL
I should work hard from now.
SPM is coming soon.
Lazy killing me.x)
My principal Mr.Ramasamy(my godfather.lol)
the person who treat me quite good
I meet him on 29 July before scout AGM
i think it is last time i meet him
for sign the invitation letter.
He said,
Cheah Yong.Finally AGM is coming.
Active is good but its the time for focus on studies.
Should work hard from now okay?
You are my daughter.
I care for you.
Wahaha.I smiles and answer,Okay sir.
He smiles too.
haha.Make me warm lar him.
hiak hiak
Just leave my Mr.Sec a few days ago.
still hard to adapt the condition actually.
wahaha.i miss my Mr.Sec =)

I still lived in my own delusion
think that everything would turn out well.
But that is fake.
I suppose to forget all of that right?
It is pass.It is over.
Studies is important.
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment