Tuesday, August 31, 2010

828

Time flies
Did not realise that I am 18 now haha
Too bad indeed that my birthday drops during final
and my mom went for a Thailand trip at the same time ='(
She wished me before she went.

Firstly, my lovely housemates gave me a big surprise.
They suddenly called me nervously while i was reading an essay book
I thought that they need my help to catch insects
Because i knew they are quite afraid of insects haha
So i ran quickly from my room
After that they showed me a cake and sang me a birthday song
My hair looked messy some more that time.LOL
Jelly cake,quite special right? =)
I did not know what to say
The environment really made touched me
*Unforgettable hahaha.
Thanks girls.


So i decided to go back hometown after english paper

And Mr.I went back together with me
I droped him at his hostel first to take his Cpu before we back
He gave me a teddy bear and treated me to a meal at Mcd.
The teddy bear was really cute and i LOVE it much
He wished me in fb and msg me at the same time
How amazing he was.LOL
Thank you so much Mr.I
I appreciated what you did for me.=D

My sisters were decided to celebrate my birthday that day
So we went to Sunway Carnival
My younger sis bought me a cake and treated me to a meal too
My little nephew phoned me while i was shopping
He wished me Happy Birthday and saying 'I love you' to me
Wow.Felt happy to hear that hahaha
And one of my secondary classmates-Ms Rubinee phoned me as well
Really didn't expect that she would phone me and wished me
Wonder how she remembered my birthday
She was really great.

My heng dais still plan to buy me a cake and give me a big surprise
They wished to celebrate my birthday at hostel
Too bad i was spoilt their plan
Because i went back hometown that day
Sorry about that
Gives you guys a big clap.=]
Thank you!

Hooi Chin,Ai ling and Chai kee gave me a 'little monkey'
It is useful for me when i'm driving.
*P/s:faster find a bf ! haha
This is what they wrote in the bday card hahaha.
Thanks i'm going to find a best one.=)

This year's birthday celebration was quite simple but extremely great
Got a lots of suprises that was totally out of my expectation.=D

No comments: